Here are your Puck Headlines: a glorious collection of news and views collected from the greatest blogosphere in sports and the few, the proud, the mainstream hockey media.
WOW! Cant believe the Ebay deals. New summer tires from Florida. Even came with authenticity picture.. pic.twitter.com/HbrS8J9AiR
— Jason Garrison (@GarrisonFive) August 15, 2013
• Roberto Luongo finds out who stole his wheels . It was Jason Garrison!
• BREAKING : Gabriel Landeskog has inked a seven-year extension with the Colorado Avalanche. More in a bit.
• Discussions have gone on this summer, but according to NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly, don't expect HGH testing until at least the 2014-15 season. [ Toronto Star ]
• On the topic of PEDs in hockey, Chicago Blackhawks captain Jonathan Toews says the more testing the better. [ Toronto Sun ]
• Forest City Ratner, the group that developed Barclays Center, has won the right to re-develop Nassau Coliseum once the Islanders move to Brooklyn. [ Isles Blog ]
• Ryan Kennedy on why the NHL should be focusing on a World Cup tournament and not the Olympics. [ THN ]
• After spending last season in the AHL, Tim Connolly is just waiting for another opportunity, according to his agent, J.P. Barry: "He's being patient. I think he's just taking a pause now. He's been through some injuries. He just wants his body to heal. I think there will be a demand for him when he decides to play." [ Post-Standard ]
Posted under NHL