Here are your Puck Headlines: a glorious collection of news and views collected from the greatest blogosphere in sports and the few, the proud, the mainstream hockey media.
• Sean McIndoe ranks the last 20 Stanley Cup presentations, with "Bettman Awkwardness" as part of the criteria. [ Grantland ]
• Great read by Dan Rosen on Chicago Blackhawks general manager Stan Bowman's job keeping the core intact and rebuilding the team after the 2010 salary cap debacle.[ NHL.com ]
• Jonathan Toews talks about his status for Game 6: "I feel good. I think coaches were just being cautious not letting me get back on the ice the third period the other night. I’m ready to go and ready to play tonight." [ CSN Chicago ]
• Milan Lucic on Game 6: "This is where players are remembered the most." [ WEEI ]
• Temperatures have been in the 90s all day in Boston. How bad will the ice be for Game 6? [ CBC ]
• According to KHL president Alexander Medvedev, he's spoken with Columbus Blue Jackets goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky about playing in Russia. “I’ve met Sergei and his agent. We held negotiations, an offer was made. Now the player has to make his decision. The choice is his.” [ R Sport ]
Posted under NHL